Team-tested for month-long tours with stretch CRAM™ zone zippers to fit extra everything, plus a design that splits in two to avoid airline overweight fees.
Like a walk-in closet with wheels, the Burton Wheelie Sub roller bag is perfect for month-long journeys (or just really heavy packers). Volume-enhancing CRAM™ stretch zipper zones mean room for packing extra everything. The compartmentalized Double Down™ upper deck fully separates into a separate bag for easy carrying and organization of clothes and everyday travel gear. IXION™ skate wheels are built to tackle rough terrain, while the SnakeStack™ strap lets you piggy back an extra bag. Also includes contoured zipper pulls and a low-profile telescoping handle for easy maneuvering.
- IXION™ Skate Wheel System.
- EVA/TPU Back Panels for Rugged Protection
- Double Down™: Separates Bag in Half to Avoid Overweight Penalties.
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle.
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM™ Zones.
- External Side Compression Straps.
- Hideaway SnakeStack™ External Backpack Attachment
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks.
- Storage Pocket Accessible from Inside and Outside.
- Internal Divider.
- Stowable ID Tag
- Lifetime Warranty.